The Montréal golf Association is proud to present its competition calendar for the 2020 Covid season,
First, we must acknowledge and thank the golf clubs that have continued to receive us, especially because of the strict criteria imposed by public health. We hope that the members of our Association will be able to thank these clubs that despite a difficult start of the season welcome us.
The registration period starts Monday 29 June 2020 at MIDI (12:00 PM)
As each season our tournaments are popular, we remind you some details about the process;
- Tournaments are reserved only for members in good standing 2020 of a golf club in the Montreal area and with the Gold member card of Golf Canada.
- Public golfers must have a proper residential address in the same area.
- The first 96 entries will be accepted by credit card payment, 7 days before the tournament. After this date no refund is possible unless proof is established that the player has symptoms of Covid 19.
- All documentation will be provided by email, local rules, guidelines etc.
- The procedures of Public Health as presented on the website of the tournament ( Blue Golf) must be followed to the letter under penalty of disqualification.
We are finalizing the schedule and fields for the junior category.